During a trip to Ecuador Fernando encounter this couple waiting for the bus. "Love don't forget me" mural behind them brings them hope.
• Hand woven by Fernando's brother Marcelo.
• Museum quality materials.
• Matte Black and White.
• Signed and vintage stamped on back.
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
• Framing available. Just Add to Cart for frame choices.
• Made to order. Ships within 3 weeks.
* Each Woven Photograph is as unique as a fingerprint. Images are for reference only and may not be associated with each woven photograph.
* Photo Wovens larger than 16" x 20" are woven in sections. Learn more.
* Custom sizes? Please email me.
* Did you know I can weave your own photo? Preview and order here.
What is a Woven Photograph?
Our Woven Photographs, Photo Wovens or Photo Weaves, as they are called, are made from two identical Giclee prints. The prints are cut in very thin strips and weaved back together adding complexity, texture, drama and relief, inviting the viewer into a memorable experience. Each piece, from cutting to weaving is completely hand made by Marcelo, following Fernando's vision. Differences in strip width, alignment and traces of my weaving touch are expected and desirable. Truly a one-of-a-kind artwork. See one in detail here.