Trajan was a Roman emperor who ruled from A.D. 98 until his death in A.D. 117. Born in Italica (Seville in modern-day Spain), Trajan was the first Roman emperor born outside of Italy. He was also one of the first emperors to be chosen, rather than to inherit power as part of a ruling family.
This image is part of a collection that was exhibited in Paris, Milano, New York, Chicago and Santiago.
• Artwork is made to order, ships within 3-5 weeks
• Completely handmade by Fernando's brother Marcelo
• Museum quality archival Giclee prints and materials used
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity, signed and vintage stamped
* Images are for reference only. Detail images are not associated with each woven photograph. Each one is a unique piece of art. No two are alike.
Woven photographs are made from two identical museum quality archival Giclee prints. The prints are hand cut in very thin strips and hand weaved back together adding complexity, texture, drama and relief to an already striking image. Each piece, from cutting to weaving is completely hand made. Nuances in shades, weaving, and alignment make each woven photograph a one of a kind.