Ahhh. Nothing says freedom like a pineapple. Free to be rough on the outside and sweet on the inside. A pineapple takes a long time to grow and fruit. Freedom does too. We develop the outside roughness to appreciate the inside sweetness. And of course, anywhere tropical or vacation mode.
• Artwork is made to order, ships within 3 weeks
• Completely handmade by Fernando's brother Marcelo
• Museum quality archival Giclee prints and materials used
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity, signed and vintage stamped
* Images are for reference only. Detail images are not associated with each woven photograph. Each one is a unique piece of art. No two are alike.
Woven photographs are made from two identical museum quality archival Giclee prints. The prints are hand cut in very thin strips and hand weaved back together adding complexity, texture, drama and relief to an already striking image. Each piece, from cutting to weaving is completely hand made. Nuances in shades, weaving, and alignment make each woven photograph a one of a kind.