Cat nap. This was Fernando's cat when he lived in São Paulo, Brazil. The cat will lay on that couch all day, following the sun. Fernando used to say that he could tell the time just by looking at where the cat was sleeping. Sometimes he was right.
• Artwork is made to order, ships within 3 weeks
• Completely handmade by Fernando's brother Marcelo
• Museum quality archival Giclee prints and materials used
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity, signed and vintage stamped
* Images are for reference only. Detail images are not associated with each woven photograph. Each one is a unique piece of art. No two are alike.
What is a Woven Photograph?
Woven photographs are made from two identical museum quality archival Giclee prints. The prints are hand cut in very thin strips and hand weaved back together adding complexity, texture, drama and relief inviting the viewer into an already striking image. Each piece, from cutting to weaving is completely hand made by Marcelo, following his brother’s Fernando’s technique. Nuances in weaving, alignment and construction make each woven photograph a one of a kind.