Egypt. Pyramids of Giza. Spending an afternoon, feeling the dry desert breeze on your tan skin while exploring the ancient pyramids... What a treat and dream that is. The photo angle reminds us of how expanse our inner world is, even when surrounded by mysticism, tradition and history.
• Artwork is made to order, ships within 3 weeks
• Completely handmade by Fernando's brother Marcelo
• Museum quality archival Giclee prints and materials used
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity, signed and vintage stamped
* Images are for reference only. Detail images are not associated with each woven photograph. Each one is a unique piece of art. No two are alike.
What is a Woven Photograph?
Woven photographs are made from two identical museum quality archival Giclee prints. The prints are hand cut in very thin strips and hand weaved back together adding complexity, texture, drama and relief inviting the viewer into an already striking image. Each piece, from cutting to weaving is completely hand made by Marcelo, following his brother’s Fernando’s technique. Nuances in weaving, alignment and construction make each woven photograph a one of a kind.