Best seller! This image celebrates resilience for life. Just like Fernando himself, always loving life for was was thrown at him. Why be afraid of it? Be resilient. Be alive.
This is part of the Karma Trees Large Scale Woven Photographs series that Nate Berkus owns.
The Karma Tree series was Fernando's best-known woven photographic work. The eight majestic pieces in the series have been solo exhibited in NY, LA, Chicago, Paris, and Milan.
• Artwork is made to order, ships within 3 weeks
• Completely handmade by Fernando's brother Marcelo
• Museum quality archival Giclee prints and materials used
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity, signed and vintage stamped
* Images are for reference only. Detail images are not necessarily associated with each woven photograph. Each woven photograph is a unique piece of art. No two are alike.
What is a Woven Photograph?
Woven photographs are made from two identical museum quality archival Giclee prints. The prints are hand cut in very thin strips and hand weaved back together adding complexity, texture, drama and relief to an already striking image. Each piece, from cutting to weaving is completely hand made. Nuances in shades, weaving, and alignment make each woven photograph a one of a kind.