The Karma Tree series was Fernando's best-known woven photographic work. The twelve majestic pieces in the series have been solo exhibited in NY, LA, Chicago, Paris, and Milan.
You can see one of the originals at Nate Berkus house.
The woven photographs are made from two museum quality archival photographic prints. The prints are hand cut in strips of approximately 3/16 of an inch and hand weaved together adding texture and relief. Each piece is completely handmade. From the cutting to the weaving to the framing, differences are noticeable and desirable. Nuances in color, weaving and alignment make each woven a one of a kind.
• Artwork is made to order, ships within 3 weeks
• Artwork size is approximate
• Handmade by his brother Marcelo
• Museum archival quality photographic prints and materials used
• Includes signed and numbered Certificate of Authenticity
* Images are for reference only. Detail images are not associated with each image. Each woven photograph is a unique piece of art. No two are alike.
* Custom Framing available. Learn More...