This is a woven photograph honoring Fernando himself. A free spirited soul, filled with love and energy to share with all. Gone too soon. In memory. Photographed by me, his brother Marcelo at Sunset Beach, Oahu, Hawai'i.
• AVAILABLE NOW. SHIPS TOMORROW.
• Hand woven by Fernando's brother Marcelo.
• Museum quality materials.
• Matte black and white.
• Signed and vintage stamped on back.
• Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
* This artwork was handmade as a printer's proof, personal project or image test. Definitely a one-of-a-kind collector's piece.
* Custom sizes? Please email me.
* Did you know I can weave your own photo? Preview it here.
What is a Hand Made Woven Photograph?
Our hand made Woven Photographs or Photo Wovens, are made from two identical Giclee prints. Giclee prints are made with the best possible quality materials and printed on State of the Art, Fine Art printers. Museum quality to be exact. The prints are hand cut in very thin strips and hand weaved back together adding complexity, texture, drama and relief, inviting the viewer into a memorable experience. Each piece, from cutting to weaving is completely hand made by Marcelo, following the original technique used by Fernando. Differences in strip width, alignment and traces of my weaving touch are expected and desirable. Truly a one-of-a-kind artwork. See it in detail here.